What are best practices when it comes to growing interactive video in your organization? A number of the 5 Tips on getting started with Interactive videos are applicable when it comes to growing interactive video in your organization. Here is what to focus on once you’ve created a few Interactive Videos and are looking for it to become a standard practice.
- Using Existing Videos – Continue to add interactivity to your existing videos. At some point you will start to create videos from scratch with Interactivity in mind. This is great when it happens but there is no need to rush it.
- Understand Primary Goals – Continue to add interactive annotations that support and enhance the primary goal for each video.
- Mine Your Data – This is the most important step in growing interactive video in your organization. The data will be key to justify investing more time and money in interactive video. Look to get this data from your interactive video platform provider. This ensures your videos are successfully delivering on the metrics your business cares about. This will also help you determining your videos ROI.
- Embed Technology – We have customers who use video to drive meetings or book demos. Integrate existing web forms and technology through iFrame annotations. This will make it more convenient for customers to book meetings and conduct other actions inside your videos. Other examples include shopping carts, calculators, polling, closed caption and more.
- Go Social and enable sharing – Do your video’s have point of views that folks will want to share? This can drive more traffic to your videos. Enable social sharing of your videos so people can direct others to specific points in your videos.
Give these a try and let us know how things are working out! There’s more where that came from. Download our free eBook: Getting Started with Interactive Video.